CVS - Upskilling the Lancashire Workforce
If you are an small and medium-sized enterprise that positively contributes to improving health and wellbeing outcomes in Lancashire, this is for you.
A free, bespoke offer that takes a holistic look at your organisation to identify and address where you, your business and your team can develop.
The purpose of the project is to bring together ‘support, training and future proofing’ for the workforce of small and medium-sized enterprises across private and social enterprise sectors throughout Lancashire.
Using a broad definition of the social determinants of health, the project is for organisations working towards improving the health and wellbeing of communities across Lancashire, including but not limited to, the arts, sport and recreation, education and training, community development, employment support, environmental initiatives and much more.
We are offering accredited staff development across a wide range of subjects as well as delivering that will support business development workshops that cover wider business needs such as governance and commission readiness.
This is for you if;
- You are based in Lancashire.
- Employ 250 employees or less.
- Have either an annual turnover that is equal to or less than 50 million Euros or a balance sheet total that is equal to or less than 43 million Euros.
The individuals within these organisations must be employed (in Lancashire) and be Lancashire residents to be eligible.
How does it work?
- Firstly, contact Connecting Communities Development Officer Chris Trickett
- Chris will then be in touch to discuss the details and understand more about your organisation or business.
- You will then be required to complete simple paperwork.
- You will then receive a full organisational diagnostic and development plan.
- The development plan is used to plan training in line with business needs.
- Training is delivered.
Contact is maintained as appropriate and follow up calls made approximately six months after training delivery to discuss individual and business progress and any additional support requirements.
This programme is operated by Community CVS, the nationally accredited Volunteer Centre for Lancashire.
Connecting Communities Development Officer: Chris Trickett
Tel: 07947934509 or E: firstname.lastname@example.org